Session 1: July 2–10, 2021
Session 2: July 12–20, 2021
Session 3: July 22–30, 2021*
* Shedra classes, Tibetan language and Community Meditation only (included in tuition)
Session 1: $250
Sessions 1 & 2: $450
- Daily teachings by Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche (18 talks over two sessions)
- Mahamudra shamatha practice sessions for qualified students led by Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen (18 days over two sessions)
- Daily community meditation sessions led by Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen (27 days over three sessions)
- One shedra (study) level: at no additional charge (up to 27 teachings)
- Three elective course options:
- Reading Tibetan Buddhist Literature (intermediate)
- Beginning Colloquial Tibetan
- Intermediate Colloquial Tibetan
Recordings of your registered courses will be available to view at a time that is convenient for you! (See course details for recording availability dates.)
Payment plans and financial assistance are available (see PPFA below). Nobody will be turned away because of cost.
Mahamudra Shamatha Eligibility: If you are planning to take the afternoon Mahamudra shamatha practice session led by Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen, certain prequisites must be met. Please click here to verify your eligibility.
Payment Plan or Financial Assistance (PPFA): If you want to apply for a PAYMENT PLAN OR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE (PPFA), do not fill out this registration form yet. Instead, please click here to apply for PPFA, and we will contact you and provide you with registration instructions after your request has been reviewed. Meanwhile, please do fill out the above eligibility application for Mahamudra Shamatha if that is applicable to you.
- Please note that streaming video usually requires 15-25 Mbps. Click here to test your connection speed. Speed may vary when local usage times are at their peak.
- If you are not able to watch in real time, recordings will be available. (Video recordings also often require a minimum of 15 Mbps.)
- Recordings of Rinpoche’s course will be available for 24 hours after each class in video, and up to 5 weeks after each class in audio.
- Recordings of meditation sessions will be available for up to 7 days after each session.
- Recordings of study courses will be available until October 1st, 2021.
Refund Policy: A full refund will be given for cancellations made before the registration deadline of June 11, 2021. A processing fee of $75 will be charged for cancellations between June 11 and July 1. No refunds or credits will be possible on or after July 2, 2021.
Questions? Contact our registrar, Elena Weiss, at email@example.com.