Join us online next year for Nitartha’s Summer Institute!
early July – early August, 2021
Although much is unknown about what will happen next summer, we are making aspirations to be able to hold both an in person and online summer program next year. Whatever the case may be, Nitartha will again offer extensive online study retreat options in 2021. In 2021, Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche and Acharya Lama Tenpa will teach; they will be joined and supported by courses offered by our Western faculty members. Chinese translation will also be offered in 2021.
- Semester and Self-Paced Courses Online: Register today for one of our semester courses or a self-paced course! Semester course offerings include:
- BUD 502 Clear Thinking
- BUD 520 Mind And Its World III: Vaibhāśika Philosophical Tradition
- BUD 620 Paths And Bhumis: The Path To Enlightenment
- BUD 701 Madhyamakāvatāra II: Entrance To The Middle Way, part 1: Chapter 6 On Prajña (verses 6.1-6.23)
— a review of DPR’s teachings from 1997, discussions led by Dr. Phil Stanley
- LAN 500 Introduction To Colloquial Tibetan
- LAN 501 Continuing Colloquial Tibetan
- LAN 511 Continuing Intermediate Literary Tibetan