The 2020 SUMMER INSTITUTE ONLINE
Join us online this year for Nitartha’s Summer Institute!
July 10 – August 7, 2020
Nitartha’s Summer Institute is a month-long program divided into three 9-day sessions, with courses continuing from one session to another. You are welcome to join us for one, two, or all three sessions!
This year, the Summer Institute will be held online rather than in person. It is our wish that these opportunities to study and practice the dharma will be helpful during these difficult times, wherever you are in the world.
We are pleased to announce:
- Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche (sessions 1 and 2) will teach daily on Entering the Way of the Great Vehicle: Dzogchen as the Culmination of the Mahayana, by Rongzom Chökyi Zangpo. This course is open to all registered students. (Read more)
- Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen (sessions 1 and 2) will lead daily meditation sessions: a morning session for all registered students, and an afternoon Mahamudra shamatha session for students who have previously taken Mahamudra at Nitartha. (Read more)
- Three levels of shedra (study) courses will be taught by Nitartha’s exceptional faculty:
- Level 1: Mind and Its World (Sessions 1-3),
- Level 2: Madhyamaka (Sessions 1 and 2), and
- Level 3: Cittamātra and Buddha Nature (Sessions 1-3).
Session 1: July 10 – July 18 | Session 2: July 20 – July 28 | Session 3: July 30 – August 7
For a full course listing, including information about prerequisites for Mahamudra Shamatha, please click here.
For the schedule and costs, please click here.
Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche, Acharya Lama Tenpa and our oustanding western teachers will teach study classes and lead meditation sessions at the Nitartha Summer Institute.