2022 Summer Institute
July 1 – July 29, 2022
Nitartha Institute’s 2022 Summer Institute will again be held entirely online this year. And we are excited to announce that in addition to Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche’s extraordinary teachings on the Samdhinirmocana Sutra, Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen will be leading us in meditation for all Summer Institute students as well as offering Mahamudra Shamatha and Mahamudra Vipashyana sessions for qualified students.
Join us for one, two or all three sessions:
Session 1: July 1 – July 9
Session 2: July 11 – July 19
Session 3: July 21 – July 29
Don’t miss our 2022 Summer Institute offerings!
- Samdhinirmocana Sutra: continuation of teachings by Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche (18 talks). (Join the pre-summer review course if you missed or want to review last year’s teachings.)
- Community Meditation: led by Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen for all Summer Institute students
- Mahamudra Shamatha and Mahamudra Vipashyana, led by Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen for qualified students (prerequisites apply, stay tuned for details)
- Three levels of shedra (study) curriculum courses taught by our renowned faculty members:
- Level 1: Mind and It World I and II
- Level 2: Madhyamaka
- Level 3: Mind Only and Buddha Nature
More offerings and other details, including prerequisites, will be announced as soon as they are confirmed.
Tuition (includes one entire level of shedra courses):
$350 for one session
$650 for two sessions
All courses continue from one session to another.
Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, or write to Elena at email@example.com
In the meantime, all of Nitartha Institute’s foundation and intermediate shedra curricula are available year-round as Self-Paced Online Courses (SPOC), as well as some of our Advanced Curriculum courses. Click here for a complete listing.