Gomdra 2017 Registration
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 31, 2017
Nitartha Summer Institute Gomdra 2017 is a restricted program, open to the following qualified students:
- Nitartha Summer Institute Gomdra students of 2015 and/or 2016
- Nalandabodhi Practitioners who are at least half way through the NB MMV Curriculum
- Other students approved by Nitartha Institute
Please contact Siu Yin Lee for questions regarding eligibility.
Registration packages include tuition, teaching gift, and accommodations. Meal Plans are purchased separately. You will receive a link for meal registration afterwards. More Details regarding Gomdra 2017 can be viewed or downloaded here in English.
Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche will give teachings on Mahamudra enhancement practices to qualified students every morning from July 7–25, 2017.
In the registration form on following page, please choose one of these 4 options.
• Three 9-Day Modules: July 7–August 4, 2017
• Two 9-Day Modules: July 7–25, 2017
• First 9-Day Module: July 7–15, 2017
• Second 9-Day Module: July 17–25, 2017
Please note: Recommended travel days are July 7, July 16, July 26 and August 5, 2017. Between modules, July 16 and July 26 are days off.
• 全三期: 2017年7月7日至8月4日
• 第一、二期: 2017年7月7日至25日
• 一期: 2017年7月7日至15日
• 第二期: 2017年17日至25日
入營日/離營日/假期為: 7月7日，7月16日, 7月26日及8月5日